Re: Login Error

by wadebear

Original Post

Login Error

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting an error message when trying to log in to Tapped Out. It says, An error occurred processing login. Please try again. I’ve redownloaded the app multiple times and nothing has helped. I’m over level 100 so don’t want to make a new account.

Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Re: Login Error

Hero (Retired)

@emilyymayy1 wrote:

I keep getting an error message when trying to log in to Tapped Out. It says, An error occurred processing login. Please try again. I’ve redownloaded the app multiple times and nothing has helped. I’m over level 100 so don’t want to make a new account.

@emilyymayy1 

The error you have has nothing to do with your installation.  It's a network connection problem or an issue on the server.

What you can do to help resolve this issue:

Turn off your device.  Hold the power button until it asks you to confirm power off, then do it.  Leave it off for 1 minute.  Please note that this will solve about 90% of all problems you can have with this game.

Turn off your Wireless access point, router, modem, whatever you use to connect to the internet.  Leave it off for 1 minute.

If neither of these things fixes the problem you may have a corrupt save on the server.  You'll need to contact customer support (which is not here - we're just other players who give advice) to resolve this.

Message 2 of 2 (388 Views)