Re: Log in error Simpson’s tapped out

by OmegaSnak3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

My friend is attempting to log in but it’s giving him an error and I don’t know what to tell him to do Id really appreciate the help!

Message 1 of 3 (615 Views)

Accepted Solution

What is the error message?

Is there an error message or just black?

Is the email and password entered correctly? The usual error is normally a typo

Is the device connected to internet?

Have your friend tried another connection? Different WIFI, gone to 4G or 3G?

Have your friend tried to log in on a different device, preferably on a different OS (if your friend normally play on and Android have your friend tried to log in on an Apple device or vice versa)?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (584 Views)

All Replies

What is the error message?

Is there an error message or just black?

Is the email and password entered correctly? The usual error is normally a typo

Is the device connected to internet?

Have your friend tried another connection? Different WIFI, gone to 4G or 3G?

Have your friend tried to log in on a different device, preferably on a different OS (if your friend normally play on and Android have your friend tried to log in on an Apple device or vice versa)?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Standard smileThank you for the help I will tell him to try these the error message is just Error logging in please try again.

Message 3 of 3 (556 Views)