Re: Locked character after storing

by Alcendence

Original Post

Locked character after storing

★★★ Newbie

My character got locked till level 33 when I got him randomly after I store him. I payed 30 donuts for him and now I have to wait till I'm level 33 to get him again???

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Which character?

The game have over 400 characters, so I am not even going to try to guess.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Arnie Pye
Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

Arnie Pye was released along with lvl 33 but should be usable after you've unlocked and finished the Channel 6 quest line Western civilization 101

Channel 6 is available after lvl 22/23 AND when youve done Krabapple's quests Staff Needs and Olive Branch

Have you tried to restart the game?

Do you have a screen cap of Arnie in the storage? What exactly does it say?

Arnie Pye was originally prices at 85 donuts, so to spend less than half and having to wait to use him, does not sound horrible to me

I payed full price for Bumble bee man and could not do his quest until I build City Hall and wondered why I was even able to buy him when the quest was locked - if Ive gotten him for free or less than half price, I would not have been that irritated

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)