Lisa has been missing

by mikekorz803

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lisa has been missing

★★★ Newbie

Hi Lisa has been missing in my town for weeks.   Is there anyway to get her back?

Message 1 of 10 (1,789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lisa has been missing

[ Edited ]

Just to add what cl wrote...if you have Toms pub, you might want to try to store it and then replace it....Lisa has been getting stuck in there lately. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,777 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Have you tried the (admittedly tedious) process of looking at all buildings/items associated with her tasks?

For ease of reference, here is where she may be:

Standard Skin Lisa: 

6s Clean up Springfield: Wherever you have toxic waste stored

45s Read a book: Under a tree

30m Meditate: Buddhist Temple

60m Shop at Kwik-E-Mart: Kwik-e-mart

2h Read to Old people: Springfield Retirement Castle

3h Attend Mensa Meeting: Gazebo

4h Play the sax: Wandering around Springfield

5h Browse the Mapple Store: Mapple Store

6h Go to school: Springfield Elementary

8h Babysit Rod and Todd: Flanders House

12h Go to Sunday School: Church

24h Do next week's homework: Simpsons House

Gymnastic Lisa skin

60m Cartwheels: Anywhere around Springfield

4h Train at Lugash's: Lugash's Gym

8h Hang with college gymnasts: Lugash's Gym

12h Walk the Beam: Wherever you have the beam placed in your town

24h Dream about passing gym class: Simpsons House

If she has well and truly disappeared from your game and you can't find her/get her back then the only option to you that I can think of is to open a ticket with EA. 

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit".

Message 2 of 10 (1,762 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just to add what cl wrote...if you have Toms pub, you might want to try to store it and then replace it....Lisa has been getting stuck in there lately. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 3 of 10 (1,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Lisa is missing for me, but none of these steps helped at all. I've filed a report to EA, and I've pasted it below (in the spoiler section) for reference in case it can help anyone out or just give you something else to try.

EDIT: I've also tried leaving all characters without a task for a couple of hours, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my tablet and storing/placing the pub after that. It seems most people are able to fix it by storing the pub (which didn't work for me).

Here are some related tickets I found and tried:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/The-simpsons-tapped-out-lost-lisa/m-p/2673482/highl...
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Homer-and-Lisa/m-p/2629198/highlight/true#M71064

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Lisa-Missing/m-p/2535768/highlight/true#M69820

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Missing-Lisa/m-p/2526976/highlight/true#M69659

Spoiler

My Lisa has been missing for about a week now. I can't remember a specific point she disappeared, but I've tried multiple things to troubleshoot.

Notes:

• I usually play on my tablet (Google Nexus 7), but occasionally use my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4)
  • I recently re-arranged my town, putting everything I could in inventory. She was around and I used her for at least a week after this, though.

I've tried (in town & Krustyland):

• Using re-arrange mode with everything but characters toggled off to search for her
  • Checking buildings her tasks might put her in
  • Double- and triple-checking inventory
  • Checking other random buildings
  • Storing every building she could possibly be in and placing it back down (should free her up if she's stuck)
  • Waiting at least 24 hours to make sure she's not in the middle of a task
  • Closing and killing the app on my tablet so that it saves and then logging into it on my phone (still missing)

Despite doing all of this repeatedly for the past few days, I haven't seen any trace of her. I haven't noticed any other characters missing. I'm still receiving quests just fine and the rest of the game is functioning and performing as normal. I was hoping a quest involving her would pop up so I could test to see what happens then, but I haven't gotten one.

I searched for other similar issues, but haven't found much. I noticed some people had issues with her missing last Halloween, but that's unrelated. The closest I found was this ticket. I stored and re-placed every building in that list to no avail. I tried the pub multiple times just to be sure.

Message 4 of 10 (1,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get Lisa back?

I'm missing Lisa also. She is not in the Town Census. 

There is nothing listed anywhere in the game to get to her.

I need her for the "Ah Fudge!" task and the new July 4th task.

I tried contacting EA Customer Help and they told me to try the forums.

Message 5 of 10 (1,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

She is positively not in the Town Census, between Lenny and Lou?

Have you checked Krustyland?

If a specific task asks for her, would it be possible for you to click on her from the task list on the left hand side and choose "Do it"?

It's a shame that we can't store the Simpson House because that should bring her back.

EDIT:

This sounds weird but also try checking out the mountains and water to see if she is outside of the intended borders in the game.

Message 6 of 10 (1,653 Views)

Also, for giggles try storing toms pub if you have it. Other then that you may have to contact EA help center and let them know all the steps you have tried to get Lisa back.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 7 of 10 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

She is NOT in the Town Census. I can upload a picture if you like.

I have completely removed EVERYTHING I can. I nuked it.

I nuked Krustlyland also.

I do NOT have O'Flanagan Bar or the balance beam.

I don't have sports Lisa.

I just got the Cool Lisa costume and it says I have to build the Simpsons House first.

I'm level 42, the Simpsons House has been there over a year.

Anything else?

Just to let everyone know, Lisa has been a problem for players for over TWO YEARS.

It is so great for EA to spend time creating all new Stonecutter items but can't use the time to fix a problem this old.

Message 8 of 10 (1,628 Views)

As I said in my above post, contact EA help center to see if f they can get her back for you and let them know all of he troubleshooting steps you have tried. 

Thank you. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 9 of 10 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found her in kruskyland I used two donuts and got her back.
Message 10 of 10 (1,310 Views)