Re: Legs and Louie interrogate a Squealer problem

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Legs and Louie interrogate a Squealer problem

★ Apprentice

I'm at the max level in Tapped Out at Level 59. Unfortunately the Legs and Louie interrogate a Squealer task will not work properly to allow me to move forward with the quest. When I tap on the tasks on the left hand side there is a Louie symbol indicating I must complete "Legs and Louie interrogate a Squealer". When I access the icon it merely shows me "Make Legs and Louie interrogate a squealer 0/1" but no blue "Do it" button. I'm able to assign both Legs and Louie to interrogate a squealer and they complete the task,  but it doesn't check it off on the left hand side on the Louie symbol. I have created a river for the task, logged in and out, gone to different neighborhoods to see if anything would reset, placed the characters in my inventory,  uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted my ipad to no avail. I'm hoping there will be a patch for this issue. Has anyone come across anything similar? What do you suggest?

Message 1 of 16 (4,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Interrogate a squealer" possible solution

★★★ Novice
I just want to share that i already fixed my problem with this quest. After months of trying and chatting with ea and giving up, i never thought that nuking my springfield putting a river and placing louie will finally fix the problem. Horray!

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (4,851 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The lack of the blue "Do It!" button for the task seems to indicate it's probably a bug with your game that needs an EA games adviser to sort out on their end for you to be able to progress further, especially since you've tried all the usual troubleshooting steps. You can have get in touch via live chat or email with a games adviser at http://help.ea.com/contactus to get the issue sorted for you.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Message 2 of 16 (4,790 Views)

★ Apprentice

I contacted EA regarding this issue but they only mentioned I ought to wait for a further update to resolve this. Hopefully soon as I think this occurred between the end of November to the transition of the Christmas event last year. It certainly is odd. I was hoping they would be able to do something when I spoke to them on their end about it. Is this issue that rare though?

Message 3 of 16 (4,769 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I know you can create a river but the game also had a river that you could add. Did you go into the build menu and purchase this small river? 

Message 4 of 16 (4,761 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have built rivers in my town but purchase rivers? I don't believe so. Aren't they just free? The lack of the Do It button with make legs and Louie interrogate a squealer makes me wonder also whether there is something in the quest I haven't done yet, Do you think there is a task before taking care of business that I haven't completed? When I put Fat Tony in my inventory the task disappears from my task bar at the left side with the Louie symbol. When I take him back out I still have the problem. Any thoughts? 

Message 5 of 16 (4,754 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

There is a small river you can get in the inventory menu. It's not the river that you build and make it as long as you want. It is one size. That is what needs to be in your Springfield to trigger the quest. 

Message 6 of 16 (4,749 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Here's a walkthrough.  Scroll down to Fat Tony: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

Message 7 of 16 (4,746 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is it the river you get from Springfield heights?

Message 8 of 16 (4,741 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't see a river in my inventory aside from the valentine's themed small river. There is a minnow river to build and the river for free. Which one are you referring to?

Message 9 of 16 (4,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It's been a long time since I did this task (as I played Tapped Out from the beginning around when the app first launched on iOS. ) It's in decorations. Might be called the minnow river. Put that into your Springfield and see if that triggers it. Without the river from decorations, that task is not going to start (unless they changed the quest line recently.) Found one more thing in case it's the questline itself: https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Level_28_content_update

After this I'm all out of ideas and it would probably be best if you see if a game advisor might be able to solve your issue. 

Message 10 of 16 (4,733 Views)