Re: Leftovers task for Lisa and Ned Glitched

by iamknaggzy

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Got the task, but it wasn't showing as an option for Lisa. I did have an option for Flanders to attend a peace feast (though it was not highlighted), and assigning that task to Flanders brought Lisa into it as well.  Playing on an LG G tablet (VK810 4G). Completed all previous tasks (as far as I know).

Message 14 of 329 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having trouble on today task. I got the task but I cant start it since it not a option for Lisa. All of the other tasks doing the week work for me. I play on my kindle fire hd. 

Message 15 of 329 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. The leftovers task was triggered, but neither Sacagawea Lisa nor Puritan Flanders have that option. I tried putting the feast table in storage, logging out, logging in again, and re-placing the table, but it didn't work.
Message 16 of 329 (1,000 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the issue of no leftovers task triggers, but I can't complete it. I am using an Iphone and have completed tasks on all other days.

Message 17 of 329 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ipad task up but cannot do
Message 18 of 329 (973 Views)

★ Novice
I have the issue of the leftovers task. It triggers, but I can't complete it. I am using an IPhone and have completed tasks on all other days.
Message 19 of 329 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had no problems all week, completed all thanksgiving quests, yet the the task hasn't even shown up for me today
Message 20 of 329 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the problem that the leftover task is triggered and I am unable to do the task. It doesn't show up as an option. I play on my iPad and I did complete all off the other days tasks.
Message 21 of 329 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue, galaxy S3, Sacagawea Lisa is assigned the task ("Leftovers"), but no option in her task menu.

Message 22 of 329 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too - have completed everything prior to this. The task kicked off but I can't start it. Running on iPhone ios 8. On my secondary account, which I play on my iPad Air, the quest kicked off and was pointed to send Sacagawea Lisa to school for 6 hours. So random... 

Message 23 of 329 (954 Views)