Layering issue

by b_jagodzinsk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Layering issue

★★★ Newbie

Just before New Year's, my town changed and now nothing is layering properly. All the buildings, trees, rails, etc. all blend together and nothing makes sense. It made it really hard to find bears (much less Maggie). It's not my device because when friends visit, they see the same thing I do. I have been playing since the beginning and do have a lot of stuff, but that shouldn't suddenly cause it to look like this or else EA would stop adding events/things to buy. I have no idea what to do or try...

Message 1 of 4 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Layering issue

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

Try this previously shared solution as it worked for a few players.

Note: I've merged your threads to avoid duplicates. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)

All Replies

Graphig bug tapped out

★★★ Novice

Hello!

Since a few days, my sprigfield has a graphic bug. Figures dissapears behind buildings. parts of buildings dissapears behind fences. buildings which are in front of others displayed only halfway.....

I play on ipad air and iphone. on both devices, the same bug occurs. i uninstall the game, but the bug is still there.

i heard about the bug and other players wrote in a forum, that one day the bug is gone, but a neighbor og mine has the same problem since many week. the entertainment of the game is no longer very well.

Any ideas ? or just waiting?

thanks

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. It's been an ongoing issue for this whole event for me, and still no fix. This is unacceptable.
Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

Try this previously shared solution as it worked for a few players.

Note: I've merged your threads to avoid duplicates. 

Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)