Lard Lad Absolutely Crushing It

by svolzer185

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lard Lad Absolutely Crushing It

★★★ Newbie

I have been stuck with the community service task for Lard Lad for a while now. I have contacted EA and did everything they told me to do with no luck. I was told to report it as a bug and when I go to it tells me to come here. I read in another post about how it went from a 4 hr task to a 24 hr task and that may be what my problem is. It is showing as a 4 hr task for me. I would just like to get this resolved. Can any one help me. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lard Lad Absolutely Crushing It

if you like to report a bug, please

follow the stated formula in the Bugs-How-to-Report-them-on-AHQ post

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (1,790 Views)

All Replies

if you like to report a bug, please

follow the stated formula in the Bugs-How-to-Report-them-on-AHQ post

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 14 (1,791 Views)

[ Edited ]

@svolzer185- if you mean you have a load of characters stuck on task there then just store wherever it is they all are.

Might as well collect first, no point wasting that extra cash and XP.

Don't forget to put the building back after you free everyone !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 14 (1,776 Views)

Rif.: Lard Lad Absolutely Crushing It

Hero
Hi @svolzer185 , have you solved it?
If you haven't solved it yet, can you upload a screenshot of the problem here?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 14 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, I'm just updating because I have this bug as well. No help from EA so far. They keep saying that "it will get passed onto the team".

Message 5 of 14 (1,515 Views)

@InfiniteBlu - can you add any more info on what the issue is, thanks.

If it is a daily challenge or Send . . . group task and the characters are stuck then storing the building where the task is will free them.
Might as well collect again first - no point wasting the $$s and XP.
Don't forget to put the building back afterwards !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 6 of 14 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Novice

From what I've gathered in the community, it seems that the "Do Community Service" task for Sentient Lard Lad changed from 4hrs to 24 hrs. Those that did not complete this questline are stuck with the 4hr task which is not able to be completed as the game does not register that the task was done since it rather only sees the 24hr task.

Message 7 of 14 (1,498 Views)

@InfiniteBlu - that will need the developers to fix it I think. I'll tag in @EA_Lanna to make sure she sees this and hope it's an easy fix.
I'd expect there will be an update out in the middle of next week, hopefully it will be sorted with that if not earlier.

Message 8 of 14 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Novice

Awesome. I just hope this gets fixed as an incomplete task just burrows at my brain. Cheers!

Message 9 of 14 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

Could you use the bug template linked in @minicha-em's post above please? By filling out the template, you'd help to provide the key details asked in the template. Where possible aim to keep things clear and concise. Standard smile

Thank you,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 14 (1,433 Views)