Land can only be purchased with a token problem

by nicholasga410

Original Post

Re: Land can only be purchased with a token problem

★★ Novice
I’ve been told by EA support that the Golden Goose Realty is the only way to get more land. But that piece isn’t even available. I contacted customer support about it and they all act like blooming idiots. All they tell me is that it’s not available and they don’t know if it ever will be again. EA is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help us out with this.
Message 11 of 13 (301 Views)

@double-dip710 

There are other ways to get land tokens

The daily challenges will reward land tokens as a bonus for 3-15 completed challenges

Some events will have land tokens as part of the prize ladder

Golden Goose Realty, 150 Donuts, 1 Land token / 12 hrs

2019, January 9th - 22nd & 2020, February 5th - March 12th

Check blogs and forums to see when Golden Goose Realty will become available again

it have been available twice and will likely return,

looking at the dates when it was available,

my guess is that it will come back in the first quarter of 2021

Start saving donuts, check blogs and forums as they will post about this highly desired return

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 12 of 13 (267 Views)

★★ Novice

If you check the blogs, you’ll see that I have already stated as much and more in previous replies. Golden Goose Realty is currently unavailable and no word from EA on when it might be available again.

Message 13 of 13 (241 Views)