Land Map

by jen_koch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Land Map

★★ Novice

Does anyone know how far out you can buy land using free land tokens?  I was hoping to get to the end and read somewhere that it was only 2, but I think I got out to like six and it is still letting me go.  Is it just no end?

Message 1 of 6 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Land Map

[ Edited ]

@jen_koch

It is always hard to navigate Springfield, since everyone have a different opinion on where north is

I made a poll on my old blog and north was any direction other than the ocean (ocean side got 1 vote)

most common was the mountains and the grass only sides, few said grass side that meets the ocean

soooo, to answer your question

Currently there are

- two ( 2 ) rows, puchase for tokens on the ocean/grass side

-seven ( 7 ) rows, purchase for tokens on the grass only side

There might be new rows added in later updates but this is how it is now, in late August of 2018

and FYI grass only side is North, everything else is wrong :P

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (632 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@jen_koch

It is always hard to navigate Springfield, since everyone have a different opinion on where north is

I made a poll on my old blog and north was any direction other than the ocean (ocean side got 1 vote)

most common was the mountains and the grass only sides, few said grass side that meets the ocean

soooo, to answer your question

Currently there are

- two ( 2 ) rows, puchase for tokens on the ocean/grass side

-seven ( 7 ) rows, purchase for tokens on the grass only side

There might be new rows added in later updates but this is how it is now, in late August of 2018

and FYI grass only side is North, everything else is wrong :P

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sometimes They add more land expansion on events or updates i think now its around 120 blocks to buy (probably more).

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

LoL, it is a lot more!

Springfield Heights is 14x6 = 84 plots

Mountain range have 2 plots in the ocean for purchase

Springfield is 28cash/2token x 26cash/7token = 990 plots

So, 82 plots for SH currency, 2 free - 18 of them are ocean, 6 of them are beach

726 plots for cash, 5 free - 86 of them are ocean, 28 of them are beach

262 plots for tokens (or 253 depending on if you played the Itch and Scratchy Land which gave you 9 free plots) - 6 of them are ocean, 2 of them are beach

Disclaimer: Math is not my strong point, so I could have gotten the calculations wrong

These are current numbers and may change in upcomining updates, so if you look at this in 2019 and think "that's not correct!" remember that this is valid for the Moe's Ark update (Aug/Sep 2018) 

D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (555 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The image below was posted on the EA forum on 15th August 2018.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 6 of 6 (544 Views)