Land Expanisions

by dlove607

Original Post

Land Expanisions

★★★ Novice

Expansions I unlocked all the land expansions on the game. Can we add more on an upgrade? 

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Rif.: Land Expanisions

Hero
@dlove607 The space on the playing field is an ever-current theme, which goes hand in hand with the limit of objects that can be had on the playing field (it would be useless to have so much free space, if then you can no longer place objects)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★ Novice

It will be nice to include another expansion for high level players that enjoy playing the game but ran out of room to build. Thanks for replying hope you accepted my friend request Bafanc

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Hero
@dlove607 Truly I tell you... I've reached another limit imposed by the game, which is that of 100 neighbors. Some time ago the game prevented accepting requests if one of the two players had exceeded the friendship limit; it now sets no limit, but any neighbors added beyond the limit will end up at the bottom of the list, with the words "NEVER PLAYED". I think it's a bug. I currently have a request queue; occasionally I clean up the neighbors who no longer play and add pending requests. I hope I can accept yours soon!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)