Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

by mysticshadow1

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out - Land Error?

★ Novice
Did all this. Useless.
Message 31 of 42 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice
I went through all the steps, I tried 3 separate devices. Droid and apple. Rebooted, deleted the app, downloaded it again. Mad sure all possible background apps were shut down, all devices were updated. Still not working. It's something on the game developers end.
Message 32 of 42 (1,060 Views)

★★ Novice

[Final update]

So now I can get back into the game only, its not my springfield
they basically took a clone of another level 55 Springfield and attached my account to it. I am not going to complain too much because while I did loose a lot of inventory that was in my springfield, I did gain A LOT of stuff that I did not have, so I consider it acceptable as far as Items and characters. What im finding NOT acceptable is that this level 55 that I now have only has, I'd say, 25% of land purchased and the cash in bank as only 2 million (keep in mind I had over 700,000 million before )

and even worse, I do have almost all items (including premium) and characters, but I have to run through over 50% of ALL quests in the game. this during a time when all I want to do is build up springfield heights and Monorail. EA sure knows how to encapsulate and serve up a nice plate of "bitter-sweet resolution"

Now, your mileage may very, because I have read on some forums and heard from some friends that had this issue that some customer support techs are going in to individuals' games and repairing/sending all to inventory (nuke)

My only advice is to be patient, persistent, and consistent with your interactions with customer support, IF YOU HAVEN'T PUT A SUPPORT TICKET IN YET, DO THIS NOW! they will do something, but you may not be 100% satisfied with results.  you can keep fighting it or not... I chose to just accept the trade off... I didn't take the phone option but I'd love to hear if that yields any better results.

Good luck  

Mike

Message 33 of 42 (1,032 Views)

★ Novice
How do you put a support ticket in?
Message 34 of 42 (994 Views)

Re: Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

★★ Novice
With new evenr update i get land error have calked supoirt 3x and badically was given trouble shhoting and mzde to feel it was my error
Message 35 of 42 (811 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing, land error since last update and support send me the classic "uninstall/restart" the 3x I contact them event if I said I had done it before.. completetly useless... worst support
Message 36 of 42 (769 Views)

★ Novice

Any update on when the problem will be fixed? Keep looking on line but nothing from EA.  it can't be that hard to put the grid on for road placement? Thanks.  

Message 37 of 42 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem what did you do to resolve this
Message 38 of 42 (622 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @jsmiles198447 If you receive the Land Error message, please contact support, your account might need a rollback. Standard smile

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 39 of 42 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks ea Billie have been trying to contact support
Message 40 of 42 (590 Views)