Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

by mysticshadow1

Original Post

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out - Land Error?

★★ Novice
Ditto. I have this too. Any fix? Or response
Message 11 of 42 (1,110 Views)

Re: Land Error issue after update, anyone else still getting?

★★ Novice
I suspect they will fix it. At least they responded and know it's an issue. I bet it takes a week or 2
Message 12 of 42 (1,064 Views)

Re: The Simpsons Tapped Out - Land Error?

★★ Novice
So, this is what Anupam S. has cut and pasted into his email to me...

Dear EA Customer,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

After reviewing your mail I understand that land has encountered an error. Please don't worry we are here to help you.

I would suggest you some troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue, please perform the following steps but before that please make sure that you have linked your account with Facebook:

1. Make sure your device is up-to-date

2. Make sure your app is up-to-date

3. Restart the app

4. Close background apps

5. Powercycle your phone

6. Clear your cache to check if you're synced properly

7. Re-install app

You may also refer to the article link:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

I believe that you should be able to play the game. However, If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us back.

Additionally, please feel free to visit the below forums link to have more information about the game: http://answers.ea.com/
Regards,
Anupam S.
EA Customer Experience

Tomorrow, I am going to go through each and every thing on the list AGAIN so I can confirm each and every "tip" and maybe then we can get somewhere,,, I'll keep y'all posted...
Message 13 of 42 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I keep checking game... Still can't play cos the error..
Message 14 of 42 (1,007 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes. Still hooped
Message 15 of 42 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok, good, I got an update, but it didnt work, it was finally the update for the newest gameplay, but still getting the Land Error..

I spoke to someone today, who works with ea.com, who also plays tapped out, who is also getting the glitch, and she says they ARE working on the patch to fix it...

its just a matter of time, I guess...

Message 16 of 42 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice
Received this back from EA

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.

I understand that you are getting Land error after the latest update. This is indeed upsetting.

However, please let me share that this is the known issue and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed.

Once this issue resolved kindly get back to us with the outcome so that I can add 15 donuts in your account as compensation.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.
Message 17 of 42 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

yep, that is the same thing i am pretty much getting from them too

Message 18 of 42 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

anyone have luck yet? im still locked out...Frown

Message 19 of 42 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Very frustrating that we've been unable to participate in a new event and now have almost no chance of completing it. One can only hope EA will compensate in some way either by extending the event or giving the prizes we would have earned if we were able to play.

Message 20 of 42 (1,000 Views)