LPS limit in Tapped Out

by MoxiePlays

Original Post

LPS limit in Tapped Out

★ Novice
Is there a limit on LPS you can collect in friend towns? Per day? Per hour? Saw so watching about probe limit per day but noticed with Ray guns that after several towns I was collecting FP Instead of guns but if I left gap if time before visiting (not full day) then I'd collect Ray guns again...
There doesn't seem to be any consistent formula for this that I can see. I only visited 4 towns this morning with changeover to Protein Strands before not collecting any more in my 5th friend town.
Confused & frustrated!
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

Re: LPS limit in Tapped Out

There's a 90 action a day limit for getting proteins from neighbours. You get 1 protein/action unless you bought the license then you get 2/action. Tap the "i" by the count on the minitown map, if you tap the "i" in your/neighbours town you will not see the actions left but the eventguide.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)