Re: LOST ITEMS!!!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

LOST ITEMS!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got 10 doughnuts yesterday on my Simpsons Tapped out angelcee316 account but after the yesterday's update sync (28/03/14) I lost them and would liike to know I can get them back please.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)
Highlighted

It can take up to 24 hours to show up on your account. If they are not there by then you have two options....

1) Get in touch with your App Store and have them refund your money. This will probably take 1-2 days and get you your money back and leave you to decide whether you want to risk buying the donuts again.

2) Get in touch with EA and have them investigate the issue. This will probably take 2 weeks and get the donuts you would have got and possibly some more as compensation.

For option two, do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit"

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think someone hacked my account. When I logged on it says this account is signed onto another account.

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have gotten that before when I played. As long as nothing has been sold or moved around, it's ok. If you notice once you log in that things look different, please post again and I will help you by providing a link to contact someone. 

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)