Re: Krustyland shuttle doesent work / items stuck in springfield

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Krustyland shuttle doesent work / items stuck in springfield

★★★ Newbie

So I started Maggie's questline and got to the final Rosa part where you have to go to Krustyland so I built the bus stop and nothing happened and I was I guess in krusty land (to the game) but I'm not and now Homer is finding the Rosa part in springfield and I can't get rid of what I placed that is supposed to be in krustyland help? 

Message 1 of 11 (9,123 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, Krustyland no longer exists as a separate map, Krustyland has to be built and placed in Springfield. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 11 (9,096 Views)

Hero

Krustyland was brought to Springfield in an event this past summer.There have been some hiccups since.

You should have 2 bus stops. Look in your inventory for the second bus stop and place it in Springfield.

Let me know if this worked for you as it can help others.

Message 3 of 11 (9,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I need more space and place down the entrance because I already have the bus

Message 4 of 11 (8,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to place the krustyland entrance and it wouldn't let me. It showed I could place it on the map, but when. I tried to wouldn't ..

Message 5 of 11 (8,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gunnydemers I can't get into my krustyland at all
Message 6 of 11 (8,257 Views)

Hero

Krustyland is built in Springfield now. It does not have it's own land.

If you had Krustyland built before they took it out of the game, all of your items are in your inventory. Rebuild it in Springfield.

If you are just starting Krustyland, build it in Springfield.

Message 7 of 11 (8,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, the problem for me is similar to the first guy, I have built a krustyland in my Springfield and I have the 2 shuttle buses, but when you get to the level 20 of exploration to find out the last rosa piece, it asks to go back to Springfield and when you ask the bus to go the other one, it doesn't acknowledge that you're "back" in Springfield 

Message 8 of 11 (8,231 Views)

Hero

I believe when I played through again after Krustyland was brought to town, I had to go to the friend screen and back to get it to register.

Message 9 of 11 (8,220 Views)

Re: Krustyland mess up

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi! My name Is Adrian and I am playing Simpsons Tapped out. I'm having the issue where Krustyland is showing up in Springfield. How do I fix it? My email is [edit: email address removed] 

Message 10 of 11 (7,659 Views)