Re: Krustyland in Springfield

by tekunova007

Original Post

Krustyland in Springfield

★ Novice

I can not build an entrance to the Krustyland. Writes "you can only put one thing at a time" for about two weeks.

Message 1 of 5 (704 Views)

Had you started Krustyland before the destruction of it or is it in the store for purchase?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (689 Views)

★ Novice
I can't buy, only to put one thing free of charge
Message 3 of 5 (670 Views)

Ok, I am guessing that you did not start Krustyland before the destruction of it ...

Tagging @EA_Kristi None of my towns are new enought to have this issue, KL was started in all of them before the auto-nuke, do you know or can find out how it is suppose to work if you didnt have KL started before the auto-nuke?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

★ Novice
Unfortunately, I do not know where it can be found out. And now the picture is completely gone, there is only the name and the button "put for free."
Message 5 of 5 (554 Views)