Re: Krustyland entrance

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Krustyland entrance

★★ Apprentice

Krusty is having a mild heart attack but the game does not recognize that Krustyland entrance gate is in Springfield.  I can not complete this quest because the activity is locked.  How do I get the game to recognize the Krustyland entrance?

Message 1 of 5 (1,098 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Unfortunately this quest cannot be completed until EA provide a patch to fix it. Several other players have the same issue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (1,068 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ty for replying.  I had a problem when comic book guy got stuck too.   I did not even get to complete krustyland before it was torn down.  Luckily I will be able to purchase the roller coaster ride with Krusty coins.  

Message 3 of 5 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
I have the same problem. In first place i could place the entrance. But it did show in Springfield and the game crashed. Now it only show a part of the entrance but it doesn't work. And i can't finish the mission of ROSA.
Message 4 of 5 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We speak about that bug here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Bug-with-the-construction-of-Krustyland/m-p/704764...

And in this post other link are given by @Muhsterino

Message 5 of 5 (819 Views)