King Size Homer “Let It All Hang Out” Bug

by desiraebae

Original Post

King Size Homer “Let It All Hang Out” Bug

★★ Novice

I’ve noticed that when I sell or build Kwik E Marts, the task “Let it all hang out” for King Size Homer ends without completing.

I have not tried it with any other objects, but I have duplicated the results with KEMs 5 times consistently.

When selling I thought the bug was that the game mistakenly thought the character was inside the KEM. But the fact it ends when I build new ones also is bizarre.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 7 (877 Views)

Re: King Size Homer “Let It All Hang Out” Bug

Hero

I was able to get this to happen just by group storing and by group placing items. It immediately popped him out of his task. Also replicated by placing a KEM.

Message 2 of 7 (836 Views)

★★ Novice

I just moved a KEM from one spot to another  and he stopped. Fortunately, I can run the task overnight and it should finish while I’m not farming or town building. But it’s a really random and annoying bug!

Message 3 of 7 (814 Views)

Hero

It is pretty random. I'm sure they'll fix it eventually

Message 4 of 7 (797 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This bug originated in 2015 and they haven't fixed it yet.

Message 5 of 7 (694 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think in my case recycling jobs also cause King Sized Homer's beach job to be terminated.

Message 6 of 7 (502 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wadebear and in march of 2024... they still haven't fixed it. Hopefully he will finish the task all the way through tonight. I'll never have him do it again lol. Something about nudity I guess the game has an issue with.
Message 7 of 7 (64 Views)