Kindle Not Updated for Halloween

by bunnydud

Original Post

Re: Kindle Not Updated for Halloween

★ Novice

I have a kindle fire HDX and I received the full update around 1pm pacific time. Everything is running smoothly except when I visit friends I go squash an alien and it will say I blew up UFO even though there were none on the screen went through 5 precious ammo's this way.

Message 11 of 25 (575 Views)

★ Novice

I forgot to say I received update on October 7th.

Message 12 of 25 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still don't have the halloween update on my kindle, in fact I'm still on clash of the clones for some reason, even though that was supposed to finish yesterday...

Message 13 of 25 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just did a chat with Amazon and they said they would not g it to management and also to check with the company. And then they gave.me the websit. Very disappointing. I have.been with them since the beging and have told everyone to.use them. 

Message 14 of 25 (514 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Received the update at last about 3 hours ago I had to delete and reload the game just make sure u have a origin account or lose your progress 

Message 15 of 25 (511 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

From what I'm saying the issue doesn't seem to be quite about the game itself but about the fact it doesn't automatically update. 

We were aware of an issue with Amazon.co.uk but it should be sorted now. 

If as of today your device hasn't done the update please visit Amazon.com and try to force the update it by yourself. If it doesn't work reply to this post and we'll do our best to make the studio aware of it. Standard smile

Answer HQ is a forum handled by players to help players.
You found the answer to your problem ? Feel free to give it some XP by clicking on the big button "XP" and "Accept as a solution".

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Taking the advice from this post, I went to Amazon and deleted the game from my device, then re-"purchased" it. I now have the Halloween update and it's working fine...but the icon on my carousel and in my apps is still Thrones. Weird.

Message 17 of 25 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have tried to update but no good can not use the Amazon .com only .co.uk nothing is working I am not the only one with this problem .

Message 18 of 25 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had to uninstall my Simpson's from my kindle then reinstalled it before I got the update of course make sure you remember your origin password because you lose all your progress until you log in again

Message 19 of 25 (442 Views)

★ Novice

My game keeps timing out on my kindle fire saying it has lost connection to the server. I have completed the same actions over two dozen times as nothing saves. It needs updated,especially in a time sensitive event. I'm losing play time because of the device I use. Not fair.  

Message 20 of 25 (374 Views)