this event

by monkeydevil1

Original Post

Kindle Not Updated for Halloween

★ Guide

I am from tstoaddicts and I am placing this here for other players to also add to...

Many Kindle/Amazon players still do not have the Halloween Update. Not sure if the hold up is at EA or Amazon not pushing it. Either way, if YOU are an Amazon user... please feel free to add your info and your device to the list so we can bring attention to this and hopefully get ALL players up and running soon on the fun Halloween Event. I would hate to see anyone left out. 

~Bunny

Message 1 of 25 (2,094 Views)

Re: Kindle Not Updated for Halloween

★★★★ Novice

I have seen the update on Amazon.com but not Amazon.co.uk

Message 2 of 25 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Kindle is updated, but the game seems to be stalled, or really slow to get moving. Lisa is Trick or Treating, the build-a-thing is up and doing nothing, and I've collected three or four ammo (one of my neighbors has hundreds already). Also, I purchased 30 donuts last night, got the email confirmation, but they're not in my game yet.

Message 3 of 25 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First time the simpsons do a time sensative event and amazon decide to play polictics instead of treating customers with respect and releasing updates in line with other tablet providers.

this is not going to do much good for Amazon's sales in an already competitive market.

They need to this sorted pronto

Message 4 of 25 (1,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, it seems to be available on Amazon.com (which I am not allowed to download due to "geographical restrictions") while Amazon.co.uk is still only making the CoC version available.

Message 5 of 25 (1,856 Views)

★ Novice

Can't say I'm impressed with the delay, a time sensitive event and people are being penalised because they play on kindle rather than any other device.  Doesn't seem fair somehow?

Message 6 of 25 (1,835 Views)
Highlighted

this event

★ Newbie

Hi each I play tapped out on my kindle fire and when the 2014 Halloween event was ment to come out my game didn't  update I am really annoyed now please help also ive already tried to reinstalling it so please help

Message 7 of 25 (1,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of this morning my Kindle still hadn't updated Frown

Message 8 of 25 (1,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me, Not impressed.

Why isn't it available?

Message 9 of 25 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing on a Samsung Note 3. This game runs great on this device but ever since I downloaded the newest update maybe about 2 hours ago, I can't access the game. The "donut" either just keeps spinning or it just stops. Something needs to be fixed b/c I need my fix. Haha
Message 10 of 25 (1,617 Views)