Re: Just updated game, now I have nothing to tap in friend's towns

by rizzobabes416

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just updated game, now I have nothing to tap in friend's towns

★★★ Novice

I play multiple times a day and have always been able to tap items in my friends towns (when I have 3 taps available of course), but I just logged in and an update was installed on the game and now I go into a friends town (and yes, there are 3 items available before I go into their town, so this isn't as issue of wrong timing) and there is nothing to tap (or even vandalize) at all! These are friends who always have things to tap and I've tried to go into many available friends towns and NONE of them have anything to tap, so there is definitely something wrong with the recent update. Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
So apparently the update took away the ability to tap on buildings and now you can only tap on bears -- which was a huge problem for me because I didn't have Marge yet (and you must have her before you can get bears), but now that I finally got her, I'm able to tap bears in my town and in all of my friends towns.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (254 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I've tried uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing but it didn't work because the problem is within the update.
Message 2 of 6 (346 Views)

★★★ Novice
Had a chat with an EA game advisor, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on it (no clue how long the fix will take though)
Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just created a new account because my level 30 something suddenly stopped having anything to click in my neighbors towns. I had 30-40 friends. My new account I spent a day adding friends back. It worked for one day and now it is broken again. Over 15 friends have NOTHING clickable.
Message 4 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for the update. I'm having the same problem.
Message 5 of 6 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice
So apparently the update took away the ability to tap on buildings and now you can only tap on bears -- which was a huge problem for me because I didn't have Marge yet (and you must have her before you can get bears), but now that I finally got her, I'm able to tap bears in my town and in all of my friends towns.
Message 6 of 6 (255 Views)