Re: Job manager problem

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Job manager problem

★★ Apprentice

Grampa Simpson is the only character that will not go on his 8 hour task when I send all of the characters on 8hr jobs via the job manager. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my android tablet. I can manually put him on his task after I send all of the other characters on there 8hrs via the job manager; however, it is annoying. How can this be fixed? What's causing this? Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 3 (743 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi, several players on the EA forum have also noticed the same issue, which is connected to the current event. Hopefully it should be rectified once the event has finished.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/229100/unknown-job-for-grandpa#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (722 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, several players on the EA forum have also noticed the same issue, which is connected to the current event. Hopefully it should be rectified once the event has finished.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/229100/unknown-job-for-grandpa#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (723 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the info. I am relieved I am not the only one since there will be more of a chance of it getting fixed at some point.

Message 3 of 3 (710 Views)