Rif.: Jessica Lovejoy can no longer heckle fat people

by Sparrobee

Original Post

Jessica Lovejoy can no longer heckle fat people

★ Apprentice

She used to be able to do it after I completed her questline at the school, but since I bought the all night gym I can no longer do the quest as it is greyed out and says I need to complete a quest which I have already done. Storing the gym does not work as the quest just disappears from her quest library. What can I do to fix this?

Message 1 of 8 (692 Views)

Hero
@Sparrobee Have you already completed the questline related to the gym (High School low - The gym is about part 3 of 11 of the quest)? As an alternative test you can inventory Jessica L., enter and exit the game and put her back on the field.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 8 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Bafanc I haven’t completed the related quest but storing Jessica or the gym does not work.

Message 3 of 8 (654 Views)

Hero
@Sparrobee then let's wait to see what happens as soon as you finish the quest .. maybe you just need to complete only the 3rd part, the one in which the gym is involved!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 8 (629 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc I’ll wait and see but if it doesn’t fix the issue should I contact support or is it a lost cause?
Message 5 of 8 (623 Views)

Hero
@Sparrobee I think it will unlock .. I checked my towns and Jessica has that mission up and running! YES, you can certainly report your problem to customer service, but I would wait to understand if it is a real problem, or just a classic stop due to jammed story lines. Both the school and the gym can be used for that mission; probably the bug is that, having bought the gym, to make you use it requires that the related quest be completed and the system does not recognize that the other building is available instead .. if this is the bug, it can be solved by making the building available ( completing his quest)!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 8 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc Alright, thanks for the help
Message 7 of 8 (614 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bafanc So I completed the questline related to the gym and the issue is not fix. I guess there is nothing I can do. This issue seems to have been a problem for years now after looking online, EA seems to have never fixed the issue. I would gladly try any other suggestions but at this point there is a huge doubt anything will work.
Message 8 of 8 (541 Views)