Isotope Stadium

by ednasim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Isotope Stadium

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to get the Isotope Stadium without using a mystery box?

I have gotten Buck Mitchell from here but have no jobs available without this stadium or the mansion which is annoying. 

Any help would be fab

Message 1 of 7 (1,401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Isotope Stadium

Hero
@ednasim No, unfortunately not! Not today at least! It will certainly appear in other mystery boxes of the event, but today you can only find it in the mystery box of shattered dreams

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,375 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ednasim No, unfortunately not! Not today at least! It will certainly appear in other mystery boxes of the event, but today you can only find it in the mystery box of shattered dreams

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its now 8/2023 and I am also having this problem. I don't see any Shattered Dreams Mysterbox, only Mirror Mayhem and Yearbook.  Any other way to access this stadium?  

Message 3 of 7 (660 Views)

Hero
@rsxrsx1998 it's a game and like everything it has its own rules, some of which provide that the player must have the patience to wait for some elements of the game to be available ... this is the case! the building you are looking for is not currently available.. it could be soon or not, it depends on the current event and what the developers decide. As for the Shattered Dreams box, it is present between events, so as soon as you finish all 4 acts of this event, it will appear to you, showing you its contents which change with each new appearance!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I have the isotope stadium from a mystery box and have the correct proportions to place it (19x16) but for some reason it isn’t letting me place it down, if you have any idea please let me know!

Message 5 of 7 (379 Views)

Hero

is there anything on that land? Can you move some stuff around and place it on land that is not the edge

Message 6 of 7 (365 Views)

@forgetjake - store the Stadium if you don't have room for it elsewhere for now and then ...

Use the Group Select over that area to make sure there's nothing in the way. Store or move anything selected then head to the Friends Towns section to Sync and refresh the game.

I sometimes find when I clear land by storing or selling items it forgets it's been emptied until I reload the game as described.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (356 Views)