Is Golden Goose Realty Ever Comming Back?

by AdrianEon31

Original Post

Is Golden Goose Realty Ever Comming Back?

★★ Novice

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about this unique building, was it removed or will it make its way back to the game eventually?

Message 1 of 21 (9,606 Views)

Re: Is Golden Goose Realty Ever Comming Back?

It was a time limited object

Ask EA if it will return or not, most time limited objects have returned, though some took years and a few have never been back

Check blogs, wikisimpsons or chit-chat forums for updates, if it returns it is very likely it too will have a limited amount of time of purchase

This is a Player to Player forum, so we do not know more than you about what will or will not return or when

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 21 (9,537 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for responding. How can I ask EA directly?

Message 3 of 21 (9,528 Views)

Twitter or Facebook, links at the bottom of the page

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 21 (9,512 Views)

Golden Goose Realty

★★★ Newbie

I need the Golden Goose Realty to expand my land, I’ve not got any token through daily quests in forever!! 

I’m becoming frustrated at this as how do you expect to place all these brand new items you keep releasing!! My Springfield is at full capacity and it’s becoming a joke!

If you are not releasing GGR again then make land expansion cost money rather than tokens!!

I have scoured through the book of history items for hours on ends for this item, it has never came up!

Sort it out please

Message 5 of 21 (9,337 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I could use this building, my town is so cramped. Its too expensive to buy land and it is hard to come by free land tokens even in the daily challenges 

Message 6 of 21 (9,294 Views)

Golden Goose Realty

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Can the Golden Goose Realty make a come back PLEASE !? 

It would be nice to earn more land tokens in this game PLEASE

Message 7 of 21 (9,001 Views)

Re: Golden Goose Realty

Golden Goose Realty is not currently available for purchase

When or if the GGR will be back is up to EA

This forum is provided by EA but works as players helping players

We do not know more than you, your guess when things will return are as good as ours

No one here knows or can help you, ask EA on Twitter or FB, links at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 21 (8,978 Views)

simpson's Tapped Out

★★ Novice

I am curious about additional opportunities to obtain free land tokens. Somehow I managed not to grasp the magnitude of purchasing the Golden Goose Realty when it was offered. One of life's deepest regrets... However I was wondering if there is any plan to bring this back for donuts purchase in the near future? I am only on level 206 so I am sure I have some time before I run out of the ability to pay for land tiles to expand my Springfield and Shelbyville. Just wondering

Message 9 of 21 (8,418 Views)

Re: simpson's Tapped Out

[ Edited ]

@AdrianEon31 @craig2022 @leahfaith4 @wendys410 

Golden Goose will return 5th of Febuary 2020 (3 pm GMT) and will be available until 12th of March 2020, it will cost 150 donuts

D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 21 (8,300 Views)