Re: Injury 500 track pieces

by adrianahurt

Original Post

Injury 500 track pieces

★★★ Newbie
Where do i get the track pieces to fill the gap to race?
Message 1 of 12 (4,226 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For the quest line, just move the piece that is already there to the correct place, so that the red points line up. Craft more afterwards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 12 (4,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Where do you craft additional track pieces?

Message 3 of 12 (4,158 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Tap the Itchy and Scratchy Land Gate > craft items.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 12 (4,142 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you.  The craft items option does not appear until you complete a few quests.  Just got the ability to see the craft items.

Message 5 of 12 (4,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My track pieces are nowhere to be found. I've done all available tasks and now I'm stuck with not being able to do ANYTHING as I can't build a track 😣

I've searched inventory several times to no avail. Totally stuck for what to try next

Message 6 of 12 (3,876 Views)

★★ Novice

This is exactly the same problem I am having. I cannot animate the injury 500 so cannot send Bart to ride it. My nephews came complete so what is the problem I am stuck and cannot move on. Can anyone help 

Message 7 of 12 (3,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem. I have carried out loads of tasks but I still can't craft anything and the option to do so is not available. It's really annoying 

Message 8 of 12 (3,704 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have a look at my post dated June 20th in the following thread, it has images of the pieces and how to set up the ride (injury 500 and log ride)

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/221737/krustyland-update-bugs-and-issues...

If you do not have all the pieces, check in your inventory (the full storage when you first enter inventory, not any categories). If you cannot find all the initial pieces, then it would be a good idea to contact EA. 

Message 9 of 12 (3,696 Views)

★ Novice
You have to earn each track piece separately by tapping out the Park visitors and saving the hammers up. Then in the right upper corner of screen you click on those buttons. As you look around in there, you will find an area where you can craft items. This is where it will show if you have saved enough hammers from tapping on those visitors heads, to afford to craft a track piece for the race track.
To fit the pieces together is weird. Sometimes it looks as if it fits and it turns green but when you get the track together, it won’t run. This is because you have to take great care in fitting the TABS together on each piece. It’s very easy if you just do this. I have a large track I built, and as it took shape, I had to tear it down and reform it. Sometimes it wouldn’t exactly fit at the very end, until I just carefully retraced my steps and put the tabs together. Hope this helps!
Message 10 of 12 (3,672 Views)