[Info request] Screen freezing (THOH update)

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: [Info request] Screen freezing (THOH update)

★★★ Newbie

Xiaomi redmi 4x

Android

FjSon

Collect money

Freeze until they're fine.

Send character when they are trasformed.

I must visit friend to unfreeze.

Message 21 of 65 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice
Galaxy s8
Andorid 8
Aabcampos2
Collecting money from jobs e buildings

Screen frozen for 2 or 3 seconds until money start to fly down to XP bar.

Does not need to visit friends. Just wait the money be removed from screen

Message 22 of 65 (631 Views)

★ Guide
  • Device Acer Tablet B1-770
  • OS Android 5.0.1 
  • TSTO username: nissa762 
  • What where you doing when the screen froze?: collecting from buildings/characters with IRS at max level and collider on
  • How long was the screen frozen?: few seconds every time I tapped, tap radius was delayed and bonuts were delayed
  • Did you need to restart your game or visit a friend?: No

I have almost all characters indoors to reduce animation, 10,000+ items out in town, 300+ characters, and always play with IRS at max level and collider on. The lag is mainly from collecting cash, even in small amounts. I have to double tap to select a character to assign it to a task if cash is being collected.

It is increasingly worse if I'm clearing tasks and one of my characters gets turned into a vampire. 

Message 23 of 65 (624 Views)

★ Apprentice

Device:         Kindle Fire HD

Username:   Laffinlass

What was I doing when game froze?  Collecting from properties and completed tasks, froze for between 5 & 20 seconds relative to number of collections being made, and using character finder when the character had been minionized-froze for about 5-7 seconds. Not had to restart or visit friends and I've found that if the character finder icon is showing, I can tap on that to take me away from the frozen area and continue as normal, but no scrolling until everything has cleared.  Also, tap radius is fluctuating while clearing minions and normal collections, THOH section disappeared from the store, level 1 crafting spooky shrubs locked, even though I'm on level 2 (it states I need to unlock level 1, but I can craft vulture trees and I haven't lost my second vulture tree as some players have reported) and I can't craft the arch from level 2, it states I need to reach 2-which I have, and that I need to unlock the arch from the prizetrack-which I have...and placed it.

Thanking you in anticipation of a speedy resolution. 

Message 24 of 65 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lenovo Tab 4/Model: Lenovo TB-8504F

Verison:Android 7.1.1

Username: iShad96

When i collect like normal it freezes and only lets me collect one at a time when my screen freezes. I've also tryed on iphone 4 and get the same issue.

Message 25 of 65 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

• Device : Samsung Galaxy S5
  • TSTO username:  Citrondoux
  • What where you doing when the screen froze?: 

1/ collecting money from jobs & buildings. I can tap on that to take me away from the frozen area and continue as normal, but no scrolling until everything has cleared

2/ Using character finder when the character had been minionized

• How long was the screen frozen?: 

1/ As long as there was lots of floating currency/xp on screen

2/ A very long long long time,

• Did you need to restart your game or visit a friend?: 
1/ No

2/ Yes

Message 26 of 65 (600 Views)

★★ Novice

Phone 7 plus, iPad Pro , htc

iOS 12, android

Carley221

Screen is freezing when I tap on buildings, no scrolling, freezes when I put people on jobs, freezes collecting characters, not all characters go on jobs when selected from employment offices , freezes and crashes tapping in friends towns 

looged out, reinstalled twice, waste of time. Fix it and sack a developer or take them out and shoot them 

Message 27 of 65 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Device Kindle Fire
  • OS Kindle
  • TSTO username: SexyDiscoStu
  • What where you doing when the screen froze?: Collecting income/XP
  • How long was the screen frozen?: Until all of the income/XP was collected and disappeared from the screen.
  • Did you need to restart your game or visit a friend?: Tried reinstalling game and visiting friends, but the problem persists.
Message 28 of 65 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Device: Samsung galaxy S8

TSTO User: Nixlinx

What where you doing: Collecting Money, sending all characters via unemployment office to jobs

How long was the screen frozen: until money collected and sometimes not even then. Had to visit friends to un-freeze the screen, when sending all characters (300+) to jobs via unemployment office

Message 29 of 65 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
game freezes when money is being collected lagging is very long hard to play since have to wait until money is collected please fix
Message 30 of 65 (570 Views)