Imaginary Bears

by klncnnr64788

Original Post

Imaginary Bears

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm tapping on bears in my neighbor's towns but not receiving any pacifiers now. How can I fix this?
Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

Re: Imaginary Bears

If you have baby Gerard you dont get pacifiers from neighbours.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too and I do not have Baby Gerard. It seems that they have stopped the bears from appearing in friends towns where the friend has not started the maggie quest line.

The big issue is that the bears are not appearing in the "Other Springfield".

Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also do not have Baby Gerard yet.  I am in the 24000 range, my spouse is in the 21000 range and neither one of us can tap anything in "Other Springfield".  We are, however, able to tap each other's Springfield and tap the bears.  According to another thread, EA is aware of the issue and is working on it..  So we are not the only ones with this issue, and it should be fixed by EA soon.

Message 4 of 5 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@minicha-em wrote:

If you have baby Gerard you dont get pacifiers from neighbours.

This statement is incorrect.  I couldn't check it until today when my Friend Actions reset.  I have Baby Gerard and I'm still getting pacifiers from the first 50 Bears in my neighbor's towns.

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)