Re: [INFO] How to get Zutroy in your town

by leanneormo

Original Post

[INFO] How to get Zutroy in your town

Hero (Retired)

How to get the issue resolved/Zutroy in your town

If you want Zutroy placed in your town, then at the moment, you need to speak to an EA Games Adviser and have them place him in your town for you. This is the quickest way to a resolution at this point in time. To do this, do the following:

Click this link

Choose your country from the menu at the top of the screen

Choose the option to speak to an adviser on the phone. You will be offered either a telephone number to ring or a call back option depending on where you live

Be advised that advisers are generally available between 09:00-18:00/21:00 local time to where you are. The holidays may also impact on availability

Message 1 of 8 (1,261 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi SurlyCodger, 

Thanks for the information. 

With so many players affected by this issue, surely EA don't want each individual person to contact them? 

I find it hard to believe they can't fix this or at least aren't working on a fix for this. 

If they are, I wonder why is it taking so long. 

😕 

Message 2 of 8 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked, live chat took a while untill advisor could assist but once in it was quick and easy, and now I have Zutroy!

Message 3 of 8 (1,085 Views)

Hero (Retired)

appleipad013 wrote:

Hi SurlyCodger, 

Thanks for the information. 

With so many players affected by this issue, surely EA don't want each individual person to contact them? 

I find it hard to believe they can't fix this or at least aren't working on a fix for this. 

If they are, I wonder why is it taking so long. 

😕 

I'm sure they are working on a fix/patch for the issue. People only have to contact EA if they want Zutroy in their town sooner rather than later. I've not heard anything off EA about this (I have no contact with them).

Message 4 of 8 (1,059 Views)

★ Novice
I was able to get a live chat with an EA rep but he did not help me with getting Zutroy placed in my town. Instead he explained that EA is aware of this problem and are working on a fix. Anybody else able to have an EA rep place Zutroy in their town?
Message 5 of 8 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've talked to three separate advisors over the last few days.. All told me he'd be placed in my town... Still no sign of him and just got the message saying today's the last day to get him...
Message 6 of 8 (821 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I was told he was placed in my Springfield too but no sign of him still, been trying to get back in touch with an advisor and it keeps saying they're not available :/
Really hope he just appears soon or something!
Message 7 of 8 (694 Views)

EA is working on a patch for this and still trying to keep the Christmas event going as well. Lots of different bugs trying to get worked out. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (689 Views)