I've placed the Krustyland Entrance in Springfield and it can't be stored.

by lucyjean1999

Original Post

I've placed the Krustyland Entrance in Springfield and it can't be stored.

★★★★★ Novice

After the Itchy and Scratchy Land quests were finished I deleted it all because I hadn't got very far and my theme park looked rubbish. I haven't had the game that long so never had a Krustyland when it first came out. Now I've got to level 25 and the Krusty-est Place On Earth Pt.1 quest has come up. I am trying to get enough money to buy the Krustyland shuttle but I thought I'd place the Krustyland entrance in Springfield to see how it looks out of curiosity thinking I'd be able to store it and place it in Krustyland once id got the shuttle but I can't store it and now I am stuck with Krustyland entrance in my town and I don't want/need it there and I don't have enough space to be creating a theme park in my springfield either. Is there any way I can remove it and place it later once I buy the shuttle.

Message 1 of 7 (7,630 Views)

Re: I've placed the Krustyland Entrance in Springfield and it can't be stored.

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately the Krustyland entrance cannot be stored, as it is a key part in several quests further in the game. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 7 (7,605 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So there's no way to remove it from Springfield and place in the Krustyland space once I've got the shuttle?

Message 3 of 7 (7,598 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No, the recent Itchy and Scratchy event removed the separate Krustyland area from the game completely. Krustyland is now in Springfield. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7 (7,587 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay thank you for the help.

Message 5 of 7 (7,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue as well and I barely had enough space for the Krustyland enterance, to build a whole theme park in Springfield is crazy. Is there really nothing I can do?

Message 6 of 7 (7,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wouldn’t even take me to krustyland in the first place

Message 7 of 7 (6,999 Views)