I need doughnuts, how do I get doughnuts, FAST!?

by jb2411

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Re: I need doughnuts, how do I get doughnuts, FAST!?

Fastest isto buy donuts for real money but Im guessing that is not what you want.

Some questlines rewards donuts.

Level up gives you donuts. Everytime you flll the XP-bar you get donuts - even if youre on 939

Daily Challanges can pay donuts - if an event isnt going on - though the reward for finishing 5--10-15 DCs is still donuts, even if the daily rewards are event currency

Sideshow You can award donuts - every 8 hrs in Krustyland.

Actions in Friends towns can give you donuts.

Maggie mini-game pays donuts - every 16 hrs

Weekly Monorail tasks gives you donuts (final pack) if you finish all Railyard tasks within the weekly time limit.

Resets every Tuesday 8 am GMT

Some events have Eastereggs that rewards donuts - check blogs and forums to find them.

I do not recommend any hacks or modifications - in fact I strongly advice against it.

These are illegal and against ToS. You can get suspended by EA and you can get charged in a real court of law.

The mods/hacks can contain worms and you can get your identity stolen along with your bank accounts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)