I lost my Springfield

by mkult23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my Springfield

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

After updating my game today, I logged in to find the my Springfield was not my own!!! The only thing that was right was the level I was on!!! I lost all but 14 donuts and gained millions of dollars!! I have know idea what to do!!!

Message 2 of 3,473 (19,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Updated today - I lost my Springfield

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

From this point on we wish to narrow our investigation down to players who:

• Have performed the latest update (4.6.2)
  • Are seeing the wrong land or other peoples' land
  • Are logged into Origin and so not mistakenly seeing anonymous land

Can you please answer the following questions:

• On which device are you playing?
  • Are you using iOS or Android? (Please name the OS version.)
  • Are you playing with Origin login or anonymously?
  • Are you posting with the Origin account you are playing with? If not, what is your Origin ID?

Thank you for your responses. I have accepted this post as the resolution to highlight the information we are requesting.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 23 of 3,473 (21,348 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★★★ Newbie
Me too!! I was on level 25 and just tried to login. My whole town and progress is gone, wiped out!!! I am so ticked off. What the heck is going on?????
Message 1 of 3,473 (19,246 Views)

Re: Updated today

★★★ Newbie
I lost all my progress... More than 10 levels and tons of characters!!!
Message 3 of 3,473 (19,212 Views)

★ Novice

Not only is it not my own town gone, items i bought, squidport, krustland and but more than 1/2  my donuts are gone.  I have the same amt. of money, on the right level and all my friends are there.

NEED ASAP HELP!!!!

Message 4 of 3,473 (19,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did this uninstall ur game then reinstall it u will get ur Springfield back then don't update it
Message 5 of 3,473 (19,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've tried three times to update without losing my Springfield everytime it replaces it with a lvl 12 no premium content the I've bought and definitely not my lvl 37 town
Message 6 of 3,473 (19,191 Views)

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out - Lost my whole game!

★★★ Newbie
Same here, after the today's update, I logged back in - 20 levels have vanished and my town looks empty. None of the premium stuff or 12 months worth of play. Oddly all the origin friends I've gathered over the past 18 months are there, just no town! Really pissed off. I've logged it with EA but don't hold out much hope.

Btw I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing.
Message 7 of 3,473 (19,161 Views)

Update 4.6.2 Jan 14th

★★★ Newbie
I'm sure many of you are having this problem. But I have not seen an official respond from EA yet so here's another topic to force the issue.

So after installing update 4.6.2 today, Jan 14th, I went to play my game ton find my town deleted/replaced by a lvl 12 town that is definitely not my town.

I went on to the support forums and did everything EA suggests

Force Closing the App
Login out and in again
Even... Turn it on and off again!

the only solution that gets my game/town back is uninstalling the game and reinstalling. However the reinstalled game is still the pre-updated version with all Christmas stuff on.

Sou thought maybe it was just a one off glitch and updated again. But surprise surprise it did it again!

At this present time I have tried three times to update with no success of getting my town after update so I currently have a Xmas town waiting for an update that works
Message 8 of 3,473 (19,166 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Can you please answer the following questions:

• On which device are you playing?
  • Are you using iOS or Android? (Please name the OS version.)
  • Are you playing with Origin login or anonymously?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 9 of 3,473 (19,161 Views)

Re: Update 4.6.2 Jan 14th

★★★ Newbie
I am using iOS on an iPhone 4S and have an account throat my town is linked to
Message 10 of 3,473 (19,145 Views)