I lost my Springfield

by mkult23

Original Post

Re: Updated today - I lost my Springfield

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I'm having the same problem. Awhile ago everything in my town was gone, I'd lost about 50donuts and all my characters were gone. However I had about 430,000$, it seems like all my stuff had been sold? I was still on the correct level with the same friends. I'm trying to build my town back to what it was, but i have to pretty much start from the beginning. Is there anyway to get my original town back? I'm playing on a iphone5 and I've had all the latest updates. I tried deleting the app and re installing and logged out of orgin account and back in, and nothing has worked. I just want my original town back. Please help me. My land is the same, I play loged into my orgin account : meganmacinnis
Message 3471 of 3,473 (987 Views)

Re: I lost my Springfield

Hero (Retired)

@meganmacinnis wrote:
Hello, I'm having the same problem. Awhile ago everything in my town was gone, I'd lost about 50donuts and all my characters were gone. However I had about 430,000$, it seems like all my stuff had been sold? I was still on the correct level with the same friends. I'm trying to build my town back to what it was, but i have to pretty much start from the beginning. Is there anyway to get my original town back? I'm playing on a iphone5 and I've had all the latest updates. I tried deleting the app and re installing and logged out of orgin account and back in, and nothing has worked. I just want my original town back. Please help me.

Follow the link to get help with your problem: https://help.ea.com/

Click on: Help with a Game
Then in the bar that says Search all products, Type: Tapped Out
Click on the Tapped Out icon
Select a topic
Scroll down to "contact us" then select a platform
An option to email ea will come up

Message 3472 of 3,473 (986 Views)

Re: Updated today - I lost my Springfield

★★★ Newbie

I lost everything too, yesterday. Frown I was on level 28? My Origin login name is icait2003794. I play the game on an iTouch 5, iOS (whatever the latest one is right now).

Hope this is the right place to have my problem fixed.

Thanks.

Message 3473 of 3,473 (975 Views)