I have lost my game progress, twice, today!

by General-Riddle

Original Post

I have lost my game progress, twice, today!

★★★★ Novice

I play this game on two platforms, kindle fire tablet and android phone. My usual routine is I start playing it with kindle fire tablet at home and later when I played it on my phone.

Today, when I left home and played on my phone, there was no "did not save" message, I simply lost the progress I made on my kindle fire table. Now I backed home and played it with my kindle fire tablet, there was no "did not save" message again and I lost the progress on my phone!

So literally I made no progress today! I lost 4 rounds of battles and 3 social battles, 1 round of bonuts, and of course my time!

I started playing TSTO since launch and I have never complained, but after all of the inccidents since level 60 updates, what I have got from contacting the livechat that never goes live, and a simply cannot help my missing Gil deal after contacting the helpline, I have started losing my interests on this game now.

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: I have lost my game progress, twice, today!

Hero (Retired)

1.  Always go to Krustyland or the Neighborhood and back before closing the game.  This forces a synchronization with the server.

2.  The Customer Support chat doesn't work on mobile devices.  You have to have a computer to use that.

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: I have lost my game progress, twice, today!

★★★★ Novice

Thanks wadebear, I'll remember the krustyland synchronize everytime now, and I did use a computer for the livechat, sitting hours and still waiting Frown

Spoiler

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)