I cant log in

by smitsruben11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant log in

★★★ Newbie

When iam trying to log in i have to get a code in my email. But when i enter the code it says its not valid. 

I already changed my password but this want work.

I have tried multiple things but none of it works. I cant get help from EA because i have to give my mayham code but i cant log in so i dont know my code.

Does anyone know what to do?

Message 1 of 16 (1,954 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: I cant log in

Hero
@smitsruben11 I know you've already changed your password, but try these steps anyway. IF they don't work, try changing your primary email .. but first try this again:
Connect to your EA / ORIGIN profile and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Once inside, do:
1) CHECK and UPDATE your personal data
2) CHECK that your email is VERIFIED, otherwise perform the verification
3) ADD a secondary email and / or a phone number (they will be used in case of emergency and as an alternative method to receive the security code - the phone enables VOICE or SMS)
4) SAVE the changes made
5) Before exiting, CHANGE PASSWORD (Important)

If you follow all the steps correctly you will see that you solve
Small note: the code is valid for only 10 minutes from the request; this is true even if the email takes longer to arrive

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,942 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@smitsruben11 I know you've already changed your password, but try these steps anyway. IF they don't work, try changing your primary email .. but first try this again:
Connect to your EA / ORIGIN profile and log in with EMAIL and PASSWORD: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Once inside, do:
1) CHECK and UPDATE your personal data
2) CHECK that your email is VERIFIED, otherwise perform the verification
3) ADD a secondary email and / or a phone number (they will be used in case of emergency and as an alternative method to receive the security code - the phone enables VOICE or SMS)
4) SAVE the changes made
5) Before exiting, CHANGE PASSWORD (Important)

If you follow all the steps correctly you will see that you solve
Small note: the code is valid for only 10 minutes from the request; this is true even if the email takes longer to arrive

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 16 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bafanc Thanks this worked.
Message 3 of 16 (1,923 Views)

Cannot log in

★★★ Newbie

I can’t log into the game. Every time I put in the verification code it says it’s invalid. I’ve tried all the tips that have been listed 

Message 4 of 16 (1,795 Views)

Rif.: Cannot log in

Hero
@leannerlove Try changing your EA / ORIGIN profile password once again, avoiding particular characters and taking care to enter at least one upper and lower case letter and numbers. If that doesn't work try entering the email address in all lowercase and / or how it is stored in your profile. The list indicated, especially in the email verification and password change, works in 90% of cases. If you want to make another attempt, some users have reported that they have solved it by changing the login email (always from the ORIGIN profile link that I indicated above); remembering to check it first!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 16 (1,769 Views)

★ Novice
@Bafanc Unfortunately, I did everything you listed and I am still getting an error message. I don’t know if it’s a glitch that EA can fix it if there’s another remedy.
Message 6 of 16 (1,610 Views)

Hero
@leannerlove Try once again to change your account password from here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Be careful not to exceed 10 minutes from sending the request and entering the code, otherwise it changes!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 16 (1,595 Views)

Hero
@maryann516 If you receive an incorrect code message, try once more to change your account password from here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index
Be careful not to exceed 10 minutes from sending the request and entering the code, otherwise it changes!
Another test you can do, again through the ORIGIN profile page, is to enter an alternate email and / or a security number and activate access to the profile with two-step authentication (email & password + security code received from 1 of the 3 channels - email1, email2, SMS or voice -)

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 8 of 16 (1,594 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me and I hit the verify button by mistake Twice, well wonders of wonders it worked. So now every time it is asked for I do it twice. Can't hurt to try.

Message 9 of 16 (1,575 Views)

Re: I cant log in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@smitsruben11AFTER typing in the code press SPACE when finished then click verify (12345 )

(so type the 5 digit code then press space >> 12345 )

Make sure u press one space

I PROMISE YOU ALL THIS WORKS 

mines working now

Message 10 of 16 (1,170 Views)