I cannot complete the Willie Moonbounce quest when Willie is free

by hb_chic

Original Post

I cannot complete the Willie Moonbounce quest when Willie is free

★★ Apprentice

I am able to bounce the kids one at a time only but I don't see an option anywhere for Willie's action. Why is this? Also, the kids' in the moonbounce don't count when they completed their bouncing. Even when the moonbounce is empty and Willie is free, Willie can't do anything in the moonbounce. How can I complete the "Make Willie Hurt Other Kids in the Moonbounce" quest?

Message 1 of 5 (2,152 Views)

Re: I cannot complete the Willie Moonbounce quest when Willie is free

I was able to do it once and now the task is gone. It was locked for so long that EA decided to remove it (?) but as it is part of the quest it becomes an issue. I dont know what to do except refer you to EA.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (2,133 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm currently having a similar issue. "make willie hurt other kids in the moonbounce". Willie has the quest in his list of things to do (it's gold). I've sent him on it 3 times now and it still hasn't gone away. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and just can't get it to move on. When I go to the link you provided above, I end up back here somehow. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I FINALLY got the quest to work! I simply put the Moonbounce into storage and then back on my town. Sent Willie to do the quest again and this time it was able to finish.

Message 4 of 5 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Willie is the one who completes the task. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,446 Views)