Re: I cannot advance to day 13 in the pagan event

by thedribz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot advance to day 13 in the pagan event

★★ Apprentice

The pagan event is ending soon. I believe it is about 2 hrs left. I cannot trade in my event currency for the final day 13 prize. Why is it stuck on the completed day 12? I'm guessing this will not be fixed in time. It's already 1am here. Day 12 is done!

Message 1 of 9 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
There is no day 13. It is a placeholder representing the end of the Act, and in this case, the end of the event.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (669 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
There is no day 13. It is a placeholder representing the end of the Act, and in this case, the end of the event.
Message 2 of 9 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also cannot do day 13 of the event.      There was a prize for day 13 but cannot proceed.

Message 3 of 9 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also cannot advance to the final daily event.   The gnome is the only thing left.   

Message 4 of 9 (605 Views)

Champion (Retired)
As I have already explained, day 13 was a placeholder. The event is now over. The gnome remains so that you can get more tickets if you are able to use them. Otherwise you can now enjoy laughing at Grandpa in the New Years Eve mini quest and join us as we wait for the next event to be teased/announced/released.
Message 5 of 9 (590 Views)

Missing day 13

★★★ Newbie
What happened to day 13. Never advanced to claim final prize! 😞😞😞
Message 6 of 9 (576 Views)

Did anyone notice a day 13 trophy where you turn in chicken fingers & brooches?

★★★ Newbie

I noticed last night after I turned in brooches/chicken fingers for day 12 donuts that there was a day 13 prize (a picture of a trophy) but it was locked. The event had over three hours left to go, so I figured the day 13 prize would unlock today. Sadly today when I played TSTO all that was left was that annoying gnome, where you could still collect vouchers. (FYI when I chatted with EA about the day 13 prize issue earlier, I asked how long the gnome voucher thing would be around. 48 hours, so get your vouchers from that gnome every 4 hours while you can!) 

So I am frustrated because I could have collected that final prize for day 13 had it been unlocked...I play daily so I don't understand why it was locked. Oh well, just wanted to see if anyone else had this same issue. 

Message 7 of 9 (589 Views)

Re: Did anyone notice a day 13 trophy where you turn in chicken fingers & br

Champion (Retired)

Day 13 never actually existed.  I have already said this in another post.  In act 1 of the event, day 13 was a placeholder for the beginning of act 2.  In act 2, day 13 was a placeholder for the end of the event.  There was never a prize or trophy.  I know it may be confusing, but that is what the developers have decided to do and we must deal with it.  As for the gnome, if you still want to collect vouchers for mystery gifts, go for it.

Message 8 of 9 (575 Views)

Re: Did anyone notice a day 13 trophy where you turn in chicken fingers & bre

★★★ Newbie
Thank you! I appreciate the answer.
Message 9 of 9 (567 Views)