How to unlock the Celebrate like it’s 1839 quest?

by Njaguaribe

Original Post

How to unlock the Celebrate like it’s 1839 quest?

★ Novice

I would like to know how to unlock Maggie’s questlines “Share the Magic” and “Celebrate like it’s 1838”. I am on level 128 but they never triggered to me. 

Message 1 of 7 (858 Views)

Rif.: How to unlock the Celebrate like it’s 1839 quest?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Njaguaribe"Share the magic" was released to celebrate a Disney short film featuring Maggie. It was a promotional release and I can't tell you if this animation is available to everyone or just to those who participated in it. "Celebrate like it's 1838" is a 4h animated work, released in September 2018 to celebrate the 636th episode of The Simpsons! Don't have any of these jobs on your list?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (822 Views)

★ Novice

No, I don’t! They show up on Maggie’s quest list, but they have a lock on it and I am not able to trigger neither of them. 

Message 3 of 7 (816 Views)

Hero
@Njaguaribe this situation made me very curious and I launched a survey among the users of my Facebook groups .. I'll let you know what we find out! From the first results it seems evident that the missions are only available for users actively present during the release .. but I'll update you, for more information!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 7 (797 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (791 Views)

Hero
@Njaguaribe Hi, what emerged from the survey carried out among the users of my groups is that the missions are UNLOCKED only for those who were present at the time of the offer; instead they are unlocked for others, whether they are old or new users! All that remains is to hope that the development team will soon release these missions for all players!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 7 (753 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! Let’s hope :/

Message 7 of 7 (745 Views)