Re: How to remove friends in Android?

by maukmaukve295

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to remove friends in Android?

★★★★ Novice

Anyone knows how to remove friends in Android?

I need to remove a couple of friends that are on Level 1 and have only  Homer doing nothing.

I can only find the remove method for iOS, which cannot work on Android.

Message 1 of 8 (21,943 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Just to update... I managed to remove some friends from my PC.

I installed Origin application to my PC and managed my friends from there. Later it synched with the friend list in my Android.

I believe this is the only way for now to remove friends for Android users.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (21,917 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Just to update... I managed to remove some friends from my PC.

I installed Origin application to my PC and managed my friends from there. Later it synched with the friend list in my Android.

I believe this is the only way for now to remove friends for Android users.

Message 2 of 8 (21,918 Views)

★★ Novice

If you're playing from an Android system,  there is not yet a way to delete friends via your phone. Hopefully this will come with the next update, but for now you can manage your friends list on your computer in two ways. The first is to log in at Origin.com/login, go to My Account> Privacy> Block list> enter the username you wish to remove. This will remove them as your friends and you can unblock anyone at any time. This may also be a way, for the truly dedicated, to maintain a friends list of 100+ by cycling through the blocked users. The second way is to download Origin here: http://www.origin.com/download then manage your friends list through the lite software. Once back in the game on your phone, log out and back in to origin so everything is synced. 

Message 3 of 8 (21,787 Views)

★★ Novice

can i report someone for putting aweful things in their town?

Message 4 of 8 (21,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Such as?

Message 5 of 8 (10,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like house farming with blocks and blocks of brown houses maybe? *shudder*

Anyway, I found with Android you can jump onto the Origin launcher on your computer (or maybe the website too, haven't tried), go to your friends list and unfriend people from there. May need to restart your game to sync it. 

Message 6 of 8 (10,074 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This doesn't work. I have placed five of my "friends" on the blocked list. I logged out three times, and restarted my phone, but it doesn't seem to be going through. I don't want to download any program if it's unnecessary eitherFrown I don't understand why EA would make the process so complex for the Android.

Message 7 of 8 (4,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

This does not appear to be working for me either. Added friends to the blocked list and they are still there after logging out??

Message 8 of 8 (4,632 Views)