Re: Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

by jonathansmb318

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

★★★ Newbie
How do I delete "friends" from Origin / Simpsons Tapped Out ?

Thanks
Message 30 of 57 (51,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

★★★ Newbie

Since the last change, deleting friends is slightly different.

1. Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon on the bottom right of your Springfield.

2. You will now see all of your friends' Springfields.   Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon again in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

3. You will see a black box with four icons on the top.    Click on the fourth one (it's the orange origin symbol)

4. You will now have a list of all of your friends in alphabetical order.    Scroll up to the one you want to delete and click on the image on the left (not the hide button).

5.  Click "unfriend in origin" at the bottom of the new pop-up.

6. Click  the red "yes".

Your friend is history.

BTW - if a friend is non-responsive for a short period of time - don't be in a rush to unfriend him/her.   They might not play for a few days and they'll be active once again.   (I had some friends that were totally non-responsive during the entire Valentine's day sequence and became active again as soon as it was over.)

Hope that this helps.

View in thread

Message 43 of 57 (5,822 Views)

All Replies

No delete friend button

★ Novice
I cannot delete some friends because when I go to their profile there is no delete friend button. Why is this?
Message 1 of 57 (50,412 Views)

Re: No delete friend button

★★★★ Guide

Well considering many people are having friend issues, it was probably removed from the app so they can troubleshoot.  Try the Origin desktop app.  I think you can still delete from there.

Message 2 of 57 (50,410 Views)

I have friends who no longer play Tapped out. How do I delete them from my friends list?

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 57 (50,434 Views)

Re: I have friends who no longer play Tapped out. How do I delete them from my friends list?

★ Guide

In the game you go to visit your friends (Tap on the milhouse icon)

On the bottom left you will have the origin sybol - click on it.  Click on the link for "Friends" you can then click on the friends you want to delete.

Hope this helps

Message 4 of 57 (50,423 Views)

Is their a way to delete some one who is a friend?

★★★ Newbie

I have friends who no longer play and I would like to delete them from my list. Can it be done? How?

Message 5 of 57 (50,408 Views)

Re: Is their a way to delete some one who is a friend?

★★★★★ Novice

donwload and install origin in this link http://www.origin.com/mx/download then open origin a choose friends, this show the list of your friends and the last time they conected, very useful to know who delete and who add, in the iphone i can't do that, i make this in my pc

Message 6 of 57 (50,402 Views)

Re: I have friends who no longer play Tapped out. How do I delete them from my friends list?

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.

Message 7 of 57 (50,413 Views)

Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

★★★ Newbie
Hi!
Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours? If it is,how can i do it??
Message 8 of 57 (50,426 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

★ Apprentice
No I don't think so. I don't think you can delete friends att all! So no.
Message 9 of 57 (50,417 Views)