Re: How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

by g0lem000

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Click the bart & milhouse icon

Message 41 of 57 (2,977 Views)

Re: Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

★★★ Newbie
Actually if you tap the neighbor's name on the list where you can hide them, it will give you an option to remove them without having to hide them first. It also will tell you the last time they were active.
Message 42 of 57 (2,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the last change, deleting friends is slightly different.

1. Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon on the bottom right of your Springfield.

2. You will now see all of your friends' Springfields.   Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon again in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

3. You will see a black box with four icons on the top.    Click on the fourth one (it's the orange origin symbol)

4. You will now have a list of all of your friends in alphabetical order.    Scroll up to the one you want to delete and click on the image on the left (not the hide button).

5.  Click "unfriend in origin" at the bottom of the new pop-up.

6. Click  the red "yes".

Your friend is history.

BTW - if a friend is non-responsive for a short period of time - don't be in a rush to unfriend him/her.   They might not play for a few days and they'll be active once again.   (I had some friends that were totally non-responsive during the entire Valentine's day sequence and became active again as soon as it was over.)

Hope that this helps.

Message 43 of 57 (5,856 Views)

Re: I have friends who no longer play Tapped out. How do I delete them from my friends list?

★★★ Newbie

Thanks alot, it had been driving me nuts the last while, appreciate your knowledge

Regards,

Karl.

Message 44 of 57 (2,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been trying to remove neighbors that don't play anymore and there is no origin button in the left corner anymore. How do I do it now?
Message 45 of 57 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went through the hassle of downloading Origin on my Mac to delete and then I found an easy way. When you click on the friends section to go to different towns, click add a friend. Then a list of your friends will come up. Click on who you want to delete and a box will open and ask to be removed from origin friend. Simple!

Message 46 of 57 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much for this information!
Message 47 of 57 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can't delete them I don't think but you can hide them so they don't pop up on your friends page. Do this by selecting "add a friend" at the end of your friends and the select the second tab for friends. Then just select "hide" next to the friends you don't want anymore Standard smile I hope this helped!!
Message 48 of 57 (1,329 Views)

Re: Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

★★ Novice

mine doesnt do that. i have a tashabia 10in. tablet. I have tried everything to get rid of this unwanted guest and nothing is working. plz if you have any other sugestions plz let me know. He is taking up my valuble friendship space. you know how that can be. thanks for helping me thou.

Message 49 of 57 (1,309 Views)

★★ Novice

the only problem when i click on the person i want gone it just goes to his facebook picture and theres a arrow but nothing shows up about deleting him at all. i pushed everything i could and nothing happened. i hope im not stuck with this person. ive went into orgin and downloaded it to and still cant delete him. im really stuckFrown

Message 50 of 57 (1,306 Views)