How to increase space in Scratch and Itchy land

by mgpoland665

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to increase space in Scratch and Itchy land

★ Novice

I don't have enough blue space for all the rides.

Message 1 of 5 (807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to increase space in Scratch and Itchy land

You dont need it to be assembled to get the bonus %

And as I said, there is no need to place the whole piece in the blue area, it is enough if one row or even one tiny square of the ride-piece is in the blue zone

I see that some of your blue zone is on unbought land, try to move the gate so the whole blue zone can be utilized or buy more land

Also see if the things within the blue zone actually gives bonus. The parade stations for example does not give bonus and can be placed outside the blue

I realise you might want it designed and ready now

but if the rides are ridable, the animation of it will most likely create a bad lag of the game

At this point, the most important thing is to get the bonus up to 50%

Design and placement can wait until the event is over

It's a bummer having to do it like that

but try to cram it in.

This is how I placed the ticket booth. I still get the full bonus but more than half of it is outside the blue so I can place more things. Most of my racetrack are also more than halfway outside the blue but still give me the bonus

I will change the design or store it all after the event (havent decided yet) but for now it is a mess and me and my neighbours have to live with it.

To me, getting through the event is nr one prio, design is second

Screenshot_20180628-181941.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (936 Views)

All Replies

The blue space is huge, buy more plots and move the gate to get all the blue space possible

Also, only one square of the % giving deco/ride/building need to be placed within the blue space for the % to count

Maximum % for act 3 is 50%

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (795 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for this.  I have a lot of land but my blue square seems to be limited.  If I move the orange Itchy/Scratchy, it shifts where my blue space is.  I bought the land with money when I could and used tokens where I couldn't.  Would that make a diff?  I don't have room to assemble the last ride.

Message 3 of 5 (772 Views)

You dont need it to be assembled to get the bonus %

And as I said, there is no need to place the whole piece in the blue area, it is enough if one row or even one tiny square of the ride-piece is in the blue zone

I see that some of your blue zone is on unbought land, try to move the gate so the whole blue zone can be utilized or buy more land

Also see if the things within the blue zone actually gives bonus. The parade stations for example does not give bonus and can be placed outside the blue

I realise you might want it designed and ready now

but if the rides are ridable, the animation of it will most likely create a bad lag of the game

At this point, the most important thing is to get the bonus up to 50%

Design and placement can wait until the event is over

It's a bummer having to do it like that

but try to cram it in.

This is how I placed the ticket booth. I still get the full bonus but more than half of it is outside the blue so I can place more things. Most of my racetrack are also more than halfway outside the blue but still give me the bonus

I will change the design or store it all after the event (havent decided yet) but for now it is a mess and me and my neighbours have to live with it.

To me, getting through the event is nr one prio, design is second

Screenshot_20180628-181941.png

D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (937 Views)

★ Novice

Okay!  I understand now.  Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all this to me.  I really appreciate it!

Message 5 of 5 (738 Views)