How to earn free land tokens

by jm-85-to

Original Post

Re: How to earn free land tokens

★ Apprentice

Today is the final day! You can buy a building that generates land tokens every 12 hours. It's called the Golden Goose Realty offered in the "It's not spring cleaning yet" mini event. It cost 150 donuts and will generate tokens as long as you have land that is buyable available. Afterwards it will convert to cash. I hope you see this in time. There is 23hrs left!

Message 11 of 18 (4,597 Views)

★ Apprentice
@11EEvey So dump the game until? Looks like a ton of real estate they are keeping from us. I'm over loaded with stuff so no reason to play if no place to put it.
Message 12 of 18 (1,824 Views)

Hero

@BunndoggIf that's what you need to do, but I have been playing for 6 years and still have room. Not a lot but I have room for a few events anyway

This post was about land tokens. If you had a different issue, please make a new topic

Message 13 of 18 (1,818 Views)

Don't bother starting the game.

★ Apprentice

Don't bother starting the game when you will eventually not be allowed to expand. You will have more stuff then you can place. What is weird is they don't have an option to buy land with tokens people pay real cash for. If anyone at EA knew the person's on charge of this game and the opportunity for making real money is being overlooked??? And they were not voted for sleeping past it??? Come on, what would anyone do? Fire them like ASAP and hope you can get customers back.

sorry for the messed post, I think you get it.
Message 14 of 18 (1,824 Views)

Re: Don't bother starting the game.

Hero

In my town that is only a year old I have tons of space as I got the GGR last year. I still have enjoyed it immensely. Contact EA to complain directly

Message 15 of 18 (1,801 Views)

★ Apprentice

They must have deleted my post.  If the boss sees customers willing to purchase land tokens with cash like doughnuts and person in charge not taking advantage of a profit opportunity?  Replace them with someone with a little common business sense. 

Message 16 of 18 (1,774 Views)

Hero

We are just players here, most EA reps do not come here. Contact them directly to complain. Stop hijacking this thread.

Message 17 of 18 (1,771 Views)

Community Manager
Closing to limit necroposting. If you are looking for information on the Golden Goose Realty building, please join this thread and read the pinned post for the lastest: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Where-do-I-find-the-Golden-Goose-Realty-building/m...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (1,738 Views)