Re: How to earn free land tokens

by double-dip710

Original Post

@DarthVoda420 

There is a store update available, that you don't seem to have

go to Google/Apple store and download it and start the Black history event

After the initial first 6sec tasks, it should be in the Black history tab in the saw/hammer icon

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 21 of 31 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it work? Is it still there? I'm not seeing it.

Message 22 of 31 (1,542 Views)

@alanalan2674 

See reply #30 It was availabel between Feb 5th and March 12th of 2020

It is no longer available but it might return again

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 23 of 31 (1,520 Views)

★★ Novice

There are two additional ways to get land tokens.

Occasionally, the daily challenge will offer a bonus of a land token if you complete so many daily challenges.

Also, there is the golden goose realty building which produces two land tokens daily. Unfortunately, this building is not available at this time and EA doesn’t know when they will release it again.

If you ever have a chance to buy the golden goose realty building, do it! It generates a land token every 12 hours. BUT do not use a land token to buy the last land lot. If you do, then the golden goose realty building ceases to generate land tokens and generates cash instead. If you refrain from purchasing that last plot of land (or sea water), then the golden goose realty will continue to produce land tokens.

Message 24 of 31 (1,333 Views)

★★ Novice

If you have not already done so, get The Golden Goose Realty now! Don’t wait because when it’s gone, it will not be coming back. 

Message 25 of 31 (1,328 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ohh so that golden goose realty only coming in an event name 'not yet spring cleaning? 

Disappointed

I need more land and its unlocked because no free land token (its mean can not buy with money anymore) only with token, right? 

Message 26 of 31 (1,231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You never know when returning items are going to return.  You just have to keep watch.  But it will probably return during an event.  Most returning things do return during an event.

Message 27 of 31 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't see how to buy this item. Its not on the list at the moment 

Message 28 of 31 (1,173 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@donut472 wrote:

I can't see how to buy this item. Its not on the list at the moment 

The Golden Goose Realty is not currently available.  It is a limited time item that only appears at certain times of the year.  Save your 150 donuts for when it does appear - Possibly the day after Thanksgiving or in January, we don't know.

Message 29 of 31 (2,894 Views)

Re: Don't bother starting the game.

[ Edited ]
Champion

The last time Golden Goose Realty was available for purchase was Feb 2020, so one year ago.  It may appear again in a few weeks if it cycles annually.

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 30 of 31 (940 Views)