Re: How to earn free land tokens

by jm-85-to

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to earn free land tokens

★★★★ Novice
Is there anyway of earning more tokens or are they only available as event prizes etc?
It seems like there is a lot of land what need tokens but you can only get a few from events
Message 1 of 18 (36,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately it seems as though we are only able to obtain free land tokens during events. Many players who have been playing for years are unhappy with this situation. One example thread on the EA forum can be found here:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219122/land-expansions/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (38,151 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately it seems as though we are only able to obtain free land tokens during events. Many players who have been playing for years are unhappy with this situation. One example thread on the EA forum can be found here:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219122/land-expansions/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 18 (38,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks, that other thread is useful.
As others said, I wish I saved my tokens now and always used cash instead.
Message 3 of 18 (36,302 Views)

★ Novice

How can I buy more free land tokens to buy land. I have no further space to put my items. I enjoy the building part of this game. Please help. I have plenty of money to use.  [edit: email address removed]

Message 4 of 18 (32,800 Views)

Hero

As stated above, we are only able to obtain free land tokens during events.

Message 5 of 18 (32,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At some moment you recieve free tokens outside of events. Either by upgrading levels or by finishing quests, I don’t know for sure yet. 

Message 6 of 18 (31,963 Views)

★★ Novice

Brilliant solution is available within the game.  Go to Buy/Business and purchase Golden Goose Realty for 150 donuts.  Having done that, it will generate one Free Land Token every 12 hours!

I haven't purchased it yet -- still saving up donuts -- but in a few days I'll finally be able to solve my lack of space problem.

Has anyone made this purchase?  Does it work as advertised?

John

Message 7 of 18 (30,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased it a couple days ago and YES it does work! Every 12 hours I get a free land. It's awesome. I also heard that once you have purchased all the land, you can trade in your remaining land tokens for donuts (although I don't know how true that is so don't hold me to it, just something I read in another forum). But yes, this item is totally worth the buy. I no longer have to waste money in land. 

Message 8 of 18 (30,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you

Message 9 of 18 (30,162 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was looking at buildings I could buy. There was a convention center available for one more day (through 01/22/2019) that said it would earn one land token every 12 hours! I just bought and will know in 12 hours if this is true.

Message 10 of 18 (30,115 Views)