Re: How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

by jasonicus321

Original Post

How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

★★★ Newbie

How do I turn off the notifications?   Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

Message 1 of 4 (2,762 Views)

Re: How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

★ Apprentice
I don't know if this is the right way but I turned the volume down in the game and also in my setting turned off the notifications and it stopped for me, it's very annoying I agree. I can't double check myself as I can't get into my game, and I did it a while ago so I could've forgotten something, maybe someone else can give u a better answer ...Good Luck
Message 2 of 4 (2,759 Views)

★★ Novice

The only way I was able to stop it was to cancel ntoifivations in the general settings of my phone then I had to delete app and then reinstall it.

Message 3 of 4 (2,749 Views)

★★★★ Guide

In the Notifications section of your phone.  Under Settings.

Message 4 of 4 (2,747 Views)