How do I send B S leaguers to battle when I have completed that?

by Flaisy

Original Post

How do I send B S leaguers to battle when I have completed that?

★★★ Newbie

I cannot complete the daily task of sending BS Leaguers to battle because I finished that portion before the daily. Therefore I will not get the bonus completion which totally stinks. Is there any way to resolve this?

Message 1 of 3 (451 Views)

Svar: How do I send B S leaguers to battle when I have completed that?

You can X out of one daily challenge (exchange it for another task) once every 24hrs

I did that when awards was wrapping paper (hoping for event currency).

I would also do that if I didnt want a certain character tied up on a Daily Challenge task or if the reward is cash

Xout. 

go to the Daily Challenges.

tap the X top right of the Challenge you want out of and it will be replaced

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (435 Views)

Re: How do I send B S leaguers to battle when I have completed that?

Hero (Retired)

You can have 3 daily challenges open at any one time. You could either swap out the challenge that you cannot do by pressing the small ‘x’ above it or wait for the take down of the current event when it will automatically change. You can do one swap per day. I agree, you shouldn’t be given a challenge that is impossible to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (434 Views)