Re: How do I get Lady Duff?

by LilithIshara

Original Post

★★ Novice

I thought the Yearbook Mystery Box would be the solution as well, but Lady Duff does not appear there - I have cycled through several times. 

Message 11 of 26 (1,313 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow, I'd like to get your support person.  I have a open ticket that they keep closing on me.  They reply back to me with broken English 

"....regards to your TSTO: Lady Duff character, this SKIN can be bought for 50 DONUTS or located in the Yearbook mystery box on the store for a limited time. The questline can be continued when the item is acquired." 

I have looked everywhere in the store and gone through the Yearbook mystery box over and over and cannot find that skin.  I don't care about the quest anymore, I just want it off my task list.

Message 12 of 26 (1,191 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem whilst EA are quick to take your money they are proving utterly incompetent and lazy at sorting out the problem I was assigned an Indian guy called Harshit S He's proved utterly lazy and useless keeps sending Me links that do not work and keeps saying We cannot verify Your details I have sent them 2 screen grabs that show the unique ID code generated within the  game this smacks of complete incompetence but EA don't care absolutely livid during this lockdown this is a great form of entertainment but the game is not complete until I finish this task.

Message 13 of 26 (1,103 Views)

★ Novice

I have opened two tickets on this and have had no help at all.  I was told on the more recent one just to wait as they are working on a solution. I have checked before and after each ticket to see if this skin was in the yearbook and it isn’t not. I have been playing this game daily for several years, Andy this was the first time I have reached out to “support”.  EA customer service sucks. 

Message 14 of 26 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi if We all write a quick email or open up a ticket to EA hopefully it'll force them to reintroduce the Lady Duff skin or quest I am going to find out who the head of EA Customer relations is and contact him/her directly.

Message 15 of 26 (1,038 Views)

★★ Novice

I reached out to Origin and no one ever got back to me about lady Duff. How do I obtain her?

Message 16 of 26 (730 Views)

Hero

@LisastimesLady Duff is in the Yearbook in a bundle with Duffman Mexican Duffman and the brewery. You have to be careful as there is another bundle in there with just Duffman and the Brewery.

If you got the wrong bundle, you can try contacting EA and explain the situation and ask for the skins, but people have varying luck with that.

Be polite, be persistent and insist firmly that you should be able to get the skins as they never offer them separately

Contact EA through the game
Chat or phone is best during business hours in US Central Time M-F
Message 17 of 26 (726 Views)

★ Novice

I have been checking the yearbook mystery bix periodically for several months - lady duff has never appeared 

Message 18 of 26 (644 Views)

Hero

@sjblues51  Please read the comment just before yours

Message 19 of 26 (639 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. Duffmann and Duff-Brewerie i have. Then i got mexican duffmann. Only the skin Lady Duff is missing.

Quest is not dueable like this.

Support so far No help

Message 20 of 26 (420 Views)