by savargenard

Original Post

Re: How do I complete the quest spend golden tokens on donuts 2022 thanksgiving

★★★ Newbie

We are stuck with that icon Frown

Message 11 of 77 (6,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@savargenard Hope they can come up with a fix soon. This unfinished task is annoying
Message 12 of 77 (5,979 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've been informed by a member of the EA team directly that if you check the Currency section of your store and do not have the token to trade then you should contact Help where they are allowed to give you a Thanksgiving 2022 Golden Token so you can clear the task.

2 things of note here:

Not all the Help techs know about this, so it might take a few goes to find one that does, but this comes from one of the EA staff who look after the AHQ volunteers - bookmark this post to add to your ticket might help.

The link to this post is . . .

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/How-do-I-complete-the-quest-spend-golden-tokens-on...

This does not apply to the missing trade option for the Xmas tokens that have been earned but do not yet have the option to trade - that will need to wait for a fix - it's only for the Day Old Donuts task

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 13 of 77 (5,968 Views)

★ Novice

Cannot get rid of itm it was supposed to disappear after updates but it still there. How can I get rid of ad it's driving me ftazy

Message 14 of 77 (5,936 Views)

@pepsifan2005 - read my earlier reply - Post #14

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 15 of 77 (5,931 Views)

How can I trade the BLACK FRIDAY 2022 Tokens into DONUTS?

★★★ Newbie

Hi. If someone could help me with this, I'd appreciate a lot.

Since the Black Friday 2022 store update ended, I still have a task that I can't solve: trade the coin into donuts. The problem is that I'm already in the brand new February, 2023 update...

From Brazilian Portuguese to English:

Yesterday Donuts!

Spend/Trade a Golden Token into Donuts.

How can I solve this?

Message 16 of 77 (5,916 Views)

Re: How can I trade the BLACK FRIDAY 2022 Tokens into DONUTS?

[ Edited ]

@amandamgue508 - read this earlier post in this thread 

Message 17 of 77 (5,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. No idea how to make it go away either. Usually it clears after a while but this mission is hanging around and as far as I see there’s no way of completing it!

Message 18 of 77 (5,923 Views)

[ Edited ]

@andyswright

Perhaps read  the thread and try the latest tips ?!?

Good luck

Message 19 of 77 (5,907 Views)

Stuck with “Day old donuts” quest since Black Friday event

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

on the Black Friday event I got the Day Old Donuts quest, but never completed it, as I had no additional golden coins.  
but after the event it stayed with me, and can’t buy it away with the golden coins I earned from Christmas event, even after I had nothing else to use golden coins on. So currnetly I wasted, or saved 2-3 golden coins, which normally can be exchanged for 12 donuts after all golden coins items have been bought.

Would share my Mayhem ID, but game crashes when I click View on About. This happens on both my iPhone and iPad, both after restart of device, so seems to be a general problem.

Message 20 of 77 (5,853 Views)